This week has been a good week and we are planning an even BETTER week this
week so I am really excited for it!
We have all been stressed and tired from the Bed Bugs but they will be gone by tomorrow NIGHT! We have a lot of things to do to get ready for them and we are really excited to have this ordeal done with, I am just glad I didn't get called foreign and had to deal with bugs from the Amazon or someplace like that!
Most of our free time we are spending right now looking for housing or de-bed bugging. Its kind of slowing down the work but we are pushing forward and loving it all
The corn on this side of the state is as high as an Elephants eye! And as beautiful as it was last year! It is amazing to think that the life blood of nations is growing right around me! It is really fun to think about.
We have all been stressed and tired from the Bed Bugs but they will be gone by tomorrow NIGHT! We have a lot of things to do to get ready for them and we are really excited to have this ordeal done with, I am just glad I didn't get called foreign and had to deal with bugs from the Amazon or someplace like that!
Most of our free time we are spending right now looking for housing or de-bed bugging. Its kind of slowing down the work but we are pushing forward and loving it all
The corn on this side of the state is as high as an Elephants eye! And as beautiful as it was last year! It is amazing to think that the life blood of nations is growing right around me! It is really fun to think about.
The next couple of weeks has a TON in store for us we are going down to see the British Pageant on the 30th of July and I am SUPER excited for it!
I am tired..... I cannot wait for the bed bugs to be gone and for us to find a new apartment and and and and and and and and and an.... you get the point
There was one really really cool highlight from this past week!!! I hit my 18 Month Mark!!! We had ice cream that day at a members kids birthday party so i counted it as a celebration enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment