Monday, October 7, 2013

I LOVE the Spirit of Missionary work!

This week has been AMAZING!!!!
I LOVE the Spirit of missionary work, charity, love, friendship, Elijah, conference, and most of all GOD!!! wow Conference was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love to hear the prophets and apostles speak it is GREAT!!!!!!  The conference this fall was the BEST conference EVER I learned so much from the spirit and made so many goals and  developed actions to activate those goals!!! I LOVED IT!!!!
My "favorite" (term used loosely) was definitely David M McConkie of the Seventy.  He spoke Sunday afternoon and it really spoke to me and my spirit. I also liked.... ALL OF IT!!! 
Favorite Quote "I gave him to you because I knew you would love him no matter what happened" -God

I love to learn and now I love to use the tools that God has given me to use. I love being a missionary.
Now for the rollercoaster ride that is missionary work.  
This last Friday we had an amazingly wonderful couple that we have been helping with service for the last little while, they run BOB group. they had us over for dinner than we stayed and talked to them we didn't even teach them a lesson we just talked and learned from them and eventually we got to the point that we were talking about teaching and seeing the light of understanding and knowledge come on in peoples' eyes. 
I got to bear testimony of the Miller Family back in Pekin and how I saw them change in just the one real spirit lead lesson we had with them.  The spirit was almost tangible to Elder Bailey and me. I hope they felt it.

I love the work of salvation and knowledge gaining, I love to be on the front lines of the work, I love you all back home, and I hope you all got as much from conference as I did,
Elder Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment