I will make this one short.
The Sweatt's baptism happened and it was wonderful! 2 GREAT services and it
was a BLESSING and a HALF for Jeff to be able to participate! And it was really
fun that I was able to get in the water and baptize him! It is easier than I
thought it would be!
And I will share no more!~~~!
3rd John 13-14
13 I had many things to write, but I will not with ink and pen write unto
thee:
14 But I trust I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face to face.
Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by
name.
Love you all!
and my words are Pauls "I shall shortly see thee, and we shall speak face
to face. Peace be to thee. Our friends salute thee. Greet the friends by
name."
Love you all again! Elder Daniel Keeley
mom note: there were 2 great services, because Brother Sweatt was baptized on Saturday, then he participated on Sunday after he had been confirmed and received the Priesthood. Happy happy day for their family!! We are so excited for them.

No comments:
Post a Comment