Wednesday, March 6, 2013

If you want to see Dan's apartment...

Jim just told me he got the address in his school email, from Dan about where he lives. So we can look at his apartment online.  I tried to copy a pic of the place, to just add here as a photo but 
I don't know how or if I can copy a google map pic and paste it!!

So if you want to look up his apartment, he lives in Pekin, Illinois.  his address is 1815 Mitchell Street. I tried to put a link, but it didn't want to work for me that way either!

  He said his apartment is the one on the right end of the building, and it has a picture of Christ in the window. And it looks like we guessed wrong about them opening up a new area. This pic on maps google is from 2011 and the pic of Christ is there!   So now we know.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment