Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hello everyone!

Hello!!!
Wow what a week and oh what fun it has been!
So this week has been very interesting, it was the last week before transfers, this next Thursday is them. So the last 6 weeks have flown by and they have been completely CRAZY!
Just a quick summary, we have a WONDERFUL District Leader, he gets in a car wreck and somehow miraculously survives and our second is just as wonderful. We meet LT, The R Family, A (a homeless dude here in Cville), and the entire Centerville branch. Elder H and I have way to much fun ;) and cannot stop laughing most of the time. we dismantle his old camera, WAY fun. and than we taught people about Christ.
So yeah I love life plus Elder H. and I are staying together for 5 more weeks (he goes home early for college) :( oh well probably means that I will be with another one that his COMP did the same thing. (it's for BYU)
Now to this week, well to start it was FUN and amazing. we taught the Stop Smoking Workshop to M. R. and he took it really well, we'll see today if he has gone for 48 hours with out smoking. we have been praying for that really hard. L. T. was out of town and that was really weird but oh well she needed to go see her dad before he has his second heart bypass so that was he may not have to much longer.
well life has been amazing!! we are running out of ramen noodles, which is very bad for this companionship, we both can cook we just don't want to.. Yeah we were meant to be together.
Elder D. is doing AMAZING he is in Utah now and he is starting to remember friends and almost all of his family, still doesn't remember some cousins, but he is doing LOTS better. we may just get to see him out here again some day.
Well I have to write my president now so I love you all and you are all amazing,
Elder Daniel Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment