Monday, December 22, 2014

Tis the Season of White!!



Well it TIS THE SEASON OF WHITE!!! 
Quote from our district leader "they done did get dunked!!!" 
The Sicklers have made eternal covenants with our Father in Heaven and we are SUPER excited for them! The Baptism was beautiful and WELL attended! We had probably half the ward there, even on Palmer break which means half the ward was gone out of town.  So... HOORAY!
The S****ts came and gave support for Ravell and got to see it happen at that! Yeah we are pretty excited about all of this!
And I think I mentioned last week or 2 weeks ago about her Godfather... Yeah he is pretty cool.  The other Elders in the ward went and saw him and talked about the blessings the gospel has brought them,  for 2 hours!!! Yeah! they were super excited after they left and we are all feeling the excitement of the work as we use this occasion to THROW the ward into a new gear of missionary work! 

We are all LOVING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON also. Everyone is more willing to take a card and watch a video about how Christ is the Gift, better than a mormon.org card. We are handing them out like CANDY and EVERYONE, well almost everyone, is taking them and watching it... we think. We will follow up with some of the people that we know where they live.

There is another force that is moving this ward forward in its missionary work and that is the S****t Family!
I think that I have said this before but I will say it again... THEY ARE AMAZING!!! Every member we take there, or that have them in their homes, we usually hear that they have a renewed desire to share the GOSPEL!  It is SOOO great to see and be a small part of it.  All that I have done is spout out some words that apparently have deeply effected them. It is truly all the Spirits doing.  I have done VERY LITTLE I feel. I am humbled each time I enter their home now by the STRONG SPIRIT that resides there.  They have TRULY immersed themselves in the gospel! Last night we taught the law of Tithing and it was the simplest I have ever had to teach it.  They already understood it and the kids had learned it the week before in Sunday School so they had all the answers to our questions! It was WONDERFUL! We are going over tonight to read Luke 2 and Helaman 14.  We are also going over on Christmas day and will read with them on that day 3rd Nephi chapter 1!
PLEASE PRAY FOR US AND THAT J*** CAN BE DONE SMOKING ON THE 26TH SO THAT THEY CAN BE BAPTIZED AS A FAMILY ON THE 10TH OF JANUARY!

I love you and cannot wait to talk on Christmas, 
Elder Daniel Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment