Wednesday, January 23, 2013

1.22.13

Got a letter today from that cute boy! I will write some stuff down that he said, stuff I am sure you are all dying to hear.
Dear Mark and Sue,
Now you wanted to know everything, here is the good- I have received the most mail to date and that is because of my B-day, me and my comp get along well and he is constantly humbling me and not even knowing it. The bad- the food sucks, (and i dont want to embarrass him so i wont say the rest of that.) The ugly-I knew absolutely nothing when i came in here and it really is like trying to drink from a fire hydrant. But i am growing quickly; our zone leaders only got here a week before us and at first we looked at then and everyone in our district could have sworn that they had been there a full month, bot now i see that i am not very different from them and catching up quick.
This place is filling up fast, they are revamping everything with class time and schedules. This is the Lord's work though and everything will be better than okay, they will be great. There are people here who are actors that are investigators but NO FAKE teaching, we do it all by the spirit and our two best lessons so far have gone like this. Step 1 plan a lesson. 2-get stressed out. 3 Pray. 4 Plan a new lesson. 5 stress some more. 6 Pray right before knocking 7Go in and teach a completely different lesson than other plan. 8 Come out super excited. 9 Pray for humbleness.
The gospel is true. I know this in my heart and soul and I love you two tons.
Sincerely
Elder Daniel J Keeley
 ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment