Part of our letter from Dan today:
Sat. 1-26-13
...
I miss the valley and them (the kids) everyday; I can go outside, close my eyes, and see the mountains in my minds eye. I miss mom and dad's cooking most of all, with a close second to the water. No I take that back I miss being with the nieces and nephews most.
The spirit is so strong here, even just sitting in my room writing I can feel it. Today we got some bad news because of the large # of incoming missionaries we would not be able to teach many more TRC's, just one today and tat was (we were told) it. TRC stands for Training Resource Center and is one of our favorite activities. Most of us were devastated. The good news is later in the day another TRC guy came in and told us that we would have 2 more appointments with our progressive investigator. His name is Arnold and we love him with all our hearts.
I got my travel info yesterday. We have to report to the MTC travel office at 2:50 AM on the sixth of Feb. I can call the family from SLC before we board at 6:45, or I could call from our layover in Minneapolis, MN between 10:30 AM and 2:00 PM on the sixth.
...
Elder Daniel Keeley
P.S. The Church is true.

Did he say anything in response to my letters?
ReplyDelete