hmmmm. How does it happen that when we have a week with no really "break
through lessons" just a lot of service I feel fulfilled as I take the sacrament
and contemplate my actions for the week? I love it it's so awesome and
wonderful!!!
Wow I have grown so much this week in a spiritual sense!!! I don't know
where to start.
Well lets start at the beginning. I am reading like never before
both the scriptures and the missionary library and I am looking at the world in
a different view and spectrum. As I change the lenses that I look at the world
through I am seeing new from a new prospective and it is amazing.
I love to learn from my new heroes in the scriptures and how much I do like
them.
sorry its short but there is not much more to say,
Daniel Keeley
ps. (Note from Mom) Dan's letter this week was short, I think, because Dan wrote personal letters to some other people! yeah for personal letters!
No comments:
Post a Comment