Wow another week has come and passed and it was just yesterday (it feels
like) that I was telling everyone how much I love you. Elder Bailey my
Companion has only one week left on his mission and things are rolling along at
an incredible rate.
President Interviews were this week and we had a great experience,
president and I just talked and he at the end of it asked me if I wanted to
TRAIN and I said that I would be MUCH more comfertable just going Senior comp
first and so he wrote that down and asked Elder Bailey if he thought I was ready
and he said yes. So we are now trying to give me more responsiblitiy in the
Companionship and I have been made "acting senor companion" it is
weird....
I love how the Lord works:) Well here is the quick run down
of the week. I got hit in the head by a remote, Eric B dropped us, we found
some new potential investigators, Elder Bailey is preparing to register for
classes, Bible study (it was more of a history class and a class on Hebrew) and
Interviews.... In the end it has been a VERY busy week and I have loved it alot.
Now for the run down of the individual experiences, "I got hit in the head
by a remote" we taught Melinda at her Aunts house (who is a Less active Member)
and I was trying to testify to her, and her wonderful little daughter wanted my
attention. All of a sudden a remote hit me on the side of my head, she wanted
my attention very bad. Eventually i sacrificed my sharpie pens and note book and
let her draw and preoccupy herself.
Eric B dropped us and we were very sad. He talked to his girlfriend and
and they decided that they didn't want to commit to anything yet so... he texted
us a long (six page) text and said I want to thank you for talking but I don't
want to commit to anything yet but I won't hesitate to call if anything changes. We went by and invited him to continue reading and praying and then left.
We found 3 or 4 new potential investigators and are keeping in regular
contact with them and they will hopefully have the spirit peak their intrest in
what we have to say.
Elder Bailey is preparing for the wonderful day that he will go to college
at BYU-I and we are watching his classes intently to see if he will get all the
classes he needs for his major (music Education).
Bible study, it was informative but in the end all they focused on was the
fact that Christmas and Easter are pagan holidays and that we call Jesus the
wrong name. According to them, apparently we are supposed to call him by his Hebrew name.
This week has been good but fast and normal in the life in a
missionary.
Have a Great Day love you all,
Elder Daniel Keeley
No comments:
Post a Comment