This week has been amazing, but long
at the same time. Lets get over the boring stuff first. It has been cold here. Our mission president said that it has been one of the coldest January's
that Iowa has EVER seen. Which I will not doubt one bit. Luckily I am not going insane-- just getting sick from it. I am doing better now but it was bad there for a little while.
that Iowa has EVER seen. Which I will not doubt one bit. Luckily I am not going insane-- just getting sick from it. I am doing better now but it was bad there for a little while.
Now for the silver lining of this
wonderful winter storm! We have seen MIRACLES here in Waverly!!!
Ca***in is doing great. She was out
of town this weekend so she wasn't at church but that is alright because she
was with her family. She is reading and praying DAILY!
But the real miracle this week is D***ie. We have had TWO great lessons with
her in a ROW! Yesterday we taught her about the importance of Personal
Revelation and how we get answers to prayers! She told us this "yeah God
wants to speak to us and he speaks to me differently than he speaks to
you" it felt like we were preaching to the choir. But at the end she
accepted a Baptismal date for April 19! Unfortunately and fortunately, we have
reorganized the boarders of our areas here in Waverly and we are in the process
of transferring her to the other Waverly elders.
The Branch is doing Great! Anders
(our return missionary) has been providing us with people to talk to all over
the place! Most of them are cute young women but oh well. We really don't care!
It is weird when we are only teaching people that are our age though.
Oh well. Its a short one compared to
last week but I really have liked the highlights of the week.
Elder Keeley
No comments:
Post a Comment