Similar to Kristin, I am posting my letter to Dan so things make sense...plus you get an update on the Heiner family's last month!
------------------------------------------------------
Man... call me a slacker sister...let me catch you up!
Payson had a super #3 birthday!, I made a Spiderman cake with a small action figure on a stick, catching the "bad pig" trying to drive away. Used licorice rope to create a spider web all over the cake. It was perfect and made him so happy. Mom, Dad, Taylor, Heiners, and Denise's family all came. I will attach a few pictures. I hope you can open them. Can we do picture attachments? Or do we just need to send hard copy pictures?
Liz, Callie, and Susan had their girls trip this weekend and went to Disney on Ice in Salt Lake. They had a blast riding the tram (they even saw a REAL guy dressed in drag....he even had his nails painted Liz said. Yuck). Went shopping at the mall, went to temple square, and ate at the rooftop gardens overlooking the temple. It was a fun trip for the girls.
While the girls were off playing, Laura and I and boys all hung out in Logan. We got a hotel with a pool for a night and played with Grandma and Becky for a day. It was a fun break for the boys too.
Lane still is not back to work, but he has been playing neighborhood mechanic out of the garage. He has also been fixing up an old four-wheeler he saved from the junk yard. It still ran well, so he put the rear end back together, got some new plastic, and it is a good machine! It will be fun to go on family trail rides with more room for everyone.
I am watching Erika and Ashley while Denise works two days a week, so I stay busy keeping up at home. Life is wonderful right now.
Oh...I almost forgot! I finally swept up all the mouse poop in the food storage room last week from our little mouse problem last fall. Yuck. Couldn't help but think of you being my HERO! So glad you were so brave. Yuck.
So there you go...an update of our lives!
We love reading your letters. Keep your chin up you are doing amazing. We all love you and look forward to hearing from you.
Love you brother!
Michelle
---------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much for the update life sounds wonderful out their and Payson is SO BIG, i miss him so much. i am sure the girls had fun and that the incident with the Drag was traumatizing but i have some horror stories from out here that would make them cringe, i never knew so many people only wear their underwear at home...
I got to go to the NAUVOO TEMPLE on Saturday it is AMAZING!!! i could stand on the spiral staircase and just look for hours and hours. Our ward has the opportunity to go and clean it this weekend and we are approved to go AGAIN this is a real treat because usually we only get to go once every 6 months.
well i will include more in the mass email. have a good day.
oh wait i do get attachments but please send me hard copies because i cannot print them here in the library. thanks
Elder Keeley
No comments:
Post a Comment