Conference was AMAZING!!! I loved all the talks about missionary work. I don't know if you noticed but they also told the missionaries to pick up their game and get moving. what a wonderful weekend.
I love my trainer but i cannot wait to work with someone new and learn some new styles of teaching, appointments are becoming to routine in my opinion but that is how Elder Hunsaker teaches and it works for him. i am getting really bored and i cannot wait for some new trials to work through, not really but transfers are only 2 weeks away and i am terrified to work with someone new.
How are the Families doing? everyone seems so quiet recently are you all finally becoming used to me being gone?
Kristen thank you so much for the emails and i love reading them every Monday they make my day brighter. I hope Elsa slows down soon she seems to be a real handful right now. I hope the family doesn't get anymore bugs.
hope that you have a good,
Elder Keeley
P.S. sorry that this letter is really short i have a really bad head ache and i am sitting next to a guy that smells like Marijuana and that is not helping at all right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment