Sorry this letter is late. We had a little bit of an emergency with Elder Phelp's
photos that ended with two of his Memory Cards being corrupted and him losing
about 200 or 300 photos that weren't backed up. It was a sad day and I just
forgot to finish writing so I will just start anew but it will be short and I
will just include some stuff on Monday morning.
Ka**ee's Baptism went
GREAT!!! She had to get dunked 3 times just because of the way her body reacts
to being leaned backward, her foot kept coming up... not very many people were
able to make it because of a few things. Among them the main one was a Scout Camp
that went on on Saturday and a lot of our priesthood holders were at that and
their wife's were all taking care of kiddies at home. But in the end more people
turned up than we thought would, and that was good. Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment