Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The day after our Mother's day phone call :)

Not much to really say that wasn't said yesterday. Other than.... LOVE YOU TONS!!!!!!!!!
It was sooo good to talk to everyone.  Everyone sounds WONDERFUL and great and life goes on so to say!!!
 I am doing great and the world has continued to turn another week and another day. We are starting from ground Zero still.  But we are starting to see new people it is good to find new neighborhoods in the middle of a corn field that we can go and knock on, that is fresh ground to us!! That is one of the weird things-- one minute you are driving and suddenly the fields are gone and there are houses.  It still blows my mind. 
K*thee is doing good.  She is recovering from her surgery well and all is coming along GREAT with her. 
 We meet with K**i tomorrow.  Hopefully she will have opened the Book of Mormon in our absence and that she had a spiritual experience with it.  We are planning for both circumstances however, as always. 
Par** and Br**a-- we are STARTING over with them.  We are trying to hit the reset and start from the beginning with the Book of Mormon and the introduction!!!
I decided last night that I want Mark and Sue to teach me how to play the guitar... Would you?
And I also want to go ice climbing and rock climbing with the Nielson's.
And play Basketball with Tyrel and sew with Kristen.
And finish Denise's and Kevin's yard or whatever is left to do on their house. or really whatever.
And ride 4 wheelers and bikes with the Heiners. 
And go camping with everyone.
And go fishing with dad.
And go to flight museums with Taylor. 
And just sit and talk to mom, and with everyone.
And spend more time with Grandma and Becky and Grandpa DA.
And get back together with old companions.
And and and and... the list goes on and on.
In short I Love my mission and I love My FAMILY!! 
Well that is about it,
Elder Daniel Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment