I love being a missionary.
There really isn't much more to say. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!
Wow this week has been crazy, there is a major highlight this week... wait
for it... LIZ came to CHURCH!!!! this is amazing !!! She had to
work in the hospital and that couldn't be avoided but after that she went home
cleaned up and came to Sunday School!! Out here the branch is trying to
strengthen the core as much as possible, one way they are doing this is teaching
a small class that is taking the place of a Gospel Principals class with a "teaching no greater call"
class. They use PMG and sections of the BOM and teach each other about their
assignments and just what they learned this week in their studies. This week
Amanda Jo taught about
Recognizing the Holy Ghost and Randy D taught (in 5 minutes) about 1 Nephi
chapters 8-15 everything said was prefect for Liz and now she really is starting
to progress!!!! Not to mention Relief Society was on Patience and she said that
is something that she REALLY needed a reminder on.
The R's still haven't come to church, we prayed about it. They need
a little more time.
Didn't get to see Sandy this week sadly, we tried but it never worked right
with our schedule and hers.
More good news now!!!
WE MET Levi H!!!!! L is a 18 year old that Elder Maughan baptized
while he was here about a year ago. We have been trying to see him almost every
3 days for the past like two weeks and we finally met him!!! He is a REALLY cool
kid. A nerd at heart but still athletic and out going. he stopped coming to
church shortly after E. Maughan left and is now trying his best to realign
himself with God's will for him.
We also found a new potential investigator this week his name is Shawn, we
were out exercising the other day and E. Holayter was doing Butterfly kicks and
head stands and crazy Yoga poses and he came over and said what I think every
time I watch E. Holayter "You can do everything that I wish I could do, you're a
ninja!!!" We then talked to him about persistence and Dungeons and Dragons with
him for the next hour!!! it was a great day.
I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Have a great day,
Elder Daniel Keeley
No comments:
Post a Comment