Friday, September 6, 2013

We had TWO exchanges this week.  Read it: TWO!!! for anyone that has not been a missionary this means that we had a VERY busy week and got a LOT done.
Elder Holayter got to meet with the R's and Liz so I wasn't there for the lesson but it was still GREAT and wonderful. The spirit was SO strong and wonderful in the lessons that Elder Ganoe and I went to, and Elder Holayter and Elder Porter said that the spirit wasn't lacking in the slightest in their lessons.
Elder Ganoe and I had a great lesson with Levi on Friday we listened to a segment of a talk given by Elder Busche of the Seventy that he gave in BYU a few years ago, this talk never fails to bring the spirit to a room. (it is entitled "Unleashing the Dormant Spirit") then we talked about the atonement and the wonders that it brings to our lives. unfortunately he wasn't able to make it to church on Sunday but we will see him again this week and we will recommit him for next Sunday.
Liz is moving this Saturday : ( she is off to Tennessee. where a job and a boyfriend await her. Pray that our work won't be undone by her moving and that she and her new friends will be so touched by the missionaries there that they will be baptized.
R's came to church. They enjoyed sacrament meeting for the most part but had to leave before Sunday school.
Elder Holayter goes back to college this week in Provo and is delightfully exasperated about leaving and seeing his girlfriend, she is also going to BYU.
We met lots of people in Oskaloosa with our Zone leaders they had a thing called moving day at their local college and they invite all of the church's in the area to come and help move the new guys and girls in, I got to help with a guys only dorm and it was great no really huge loads and nothing really heavy but mini fridges and some futons.
Well I am tired, so I will end this here.  Hope everyone is having a great day with school around the corner or already here,
love, Elder Daniel Keeley 

No comments:

Post a Comment