So this week has been a good one as usual. we had a lot of fun working in
the Lords vineyard here in C.ville, I love this town.
We found a REALLY solid and prepared investigator, I don't remember if I
mentioned Sandy in the past but yeah.
Jach and us (pronounced like the boat but only
with a j instead of a y) were spiritual finding, we don't tract in this
mission, and we felt like we should knock on a couple of doors and hers was the
second that we knocked on about a week and a half ago. We taught her a short
restoration (about 30 minutes) then left her with a BOM . Well E. Holayter and I went over and
tried to contact her a couple of times since than and we finally got to see her
and her kids on Saturday and we just went in intending to teach the Plan of
Salvation and we did but before we taught her I asked her if she had read any of
the Book of Mormon. she replied "yeah I am to the part where they are going back
for the plates in Jerusalem."
I than asked her "Did you notice anything different about the days that you
read and you didn't?"
"Yes I did the days went smoother there were less bumps and yelling in the
house and all the kids got to bed on time, which NEVER happens."
She is WONDERFUL!!!
Well that is the main miracle of the week and we are loving it!!
We also had a Great lesson with the R's about Sabbath day worship
and the Ten commandments. Unfortunately we did a lot to try and get them to
church but they didn't come. :( Please pray that what ever is holding them back
will be resolved.)
Something interesting that I learned this week is that old habits are not
always bad, God just refines them into true talents.
Well I love you all and really appreciate all the prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment