Monday, September 9, 2013

Wowowowowow!!

We have done a TON this week and we had no numbers to show for it..... I LOVE IT WE ARE GETTING NO PRAISE WHAT SO EVER FROM MAN!!!! AND WE ARE BOTH HAPPY!!! Because God is helping us and we are really  doing the work!!!! (the Elder B&K Way)
We are working the less actives and it is working we are cleaning up the less actives and picking the low hanging fruit from the tree and it is working!!!! We are loving working together.  We developed this plan, via prayer and fasting, and now we are following the plan, via WORK!!!
We discussed it and we decided to work with the Less Active members here in Centerville and really just try to do our best to "work with the people who already have the Gift of the Holy Ghost" and we are finding people to teach along the way that aren't members. I LOVE IT!!!
This week we have discovered just how much the Spirit guides people to return to the fold that have already been in the fold, THEY KNOW IT IS TRUE NO MATTER THERE STATE!!!! they are just scared to repent and don't know how to stop some habits sometimes. Take K M for example we talked to him for about 20 minutes the other day and than his nonmember girlfriend left and he immediately said "okay time for a deep doctrine talk" and than we talked for the next hour until she came back about the afterlife and some questions that he had and his girlfriend had. He just didn't have a full understanding of grace and we taught him it through Brad Wilcox's talk that can be found in this months Ensign!!! I LOVE THESE KIND OF DISCUSSIONS!!!!
Well that is one of the major highlights this week and the other is definitely all the service that we have done and the amazing people that we have met via that outlet!!! I mean all we do is clean peoples sidewalks and it lets us talk to people that we wouldn't meet any other way and this is what the first half of missionary work really is.That is a truth Elder Bailey and I have learned in the past two weeks.
Everyone I love you but I G2G so Love ya,
Elder Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment