Thursday, December 12, 2013

Some pics we found.. :)

From mom:
We were looking for pics of Dan's companion, by looking on other blogs from people in his mission.  We never did find his comp, (at least we aren't sure if we did) but we found Elder Keeley!  I hope the other missionary families  don't mind if they shared with us.  I am just really really happy to see pics of him!
First, I am posting a pic of him that he did send to us last week--he looks happy!

I have no idea why his hand doesn't show up in this pic--someday maybe he can tell us how they that did that illusion!


Dan is on the left side of the middle row.


Lookin' mighty good! (Front right)  Hopefully he will send us more pics soon, but in the mean time I am glad for other blogs!




No comments:

Post a Comment