Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wonderful week

Wow this week was exactly what I expected it to be:   almost NO time in our area but it was wonderful.
At zone conference president worried about feeding us spiritually and the AP's worried about inspiring us to reach our goal of 550. Then in the afternoon session of zone conference we all shared skits on the Book of Mormon or Christmas themes. 
Ours was the story of Ammon put to Christmas music.   It was wonderful! 
 But the best part was when President gave every missionary a present which was being able to watch Ephraim's Rescue.  It is one of the best movies I have ever seen in my life and I encourage everyone to watch it!!!
But the true highlight of the week was when on Wednesday one of the members called us in the middle of zone conference and asked us if we would be the witnesses to their temple sealing on Saturday!!! Not only was this a great blessing for us to go to the Nauvoo temple but it was also a great spiritual boost for both of us, as we had an hour in the temple before our session and we were able to be sons and witnesses for some sealings by proxy.  This was by far the BEST spiritual prep I have ever had for an endowment session. 
Then the actual sealing that we came for was AMAZING.  It is SOOOO wonderful for us as missionaries to be able to see the end result of our work.  
It is a great boost to our finding and faith in this work!!!! Plus I saw it help remind the other members there about how they love each other and are sealed for better or worse for all time and eternity!! (I cannot wait for this blessing in my life)
Oh and we also will watch "17 Miracles"  and "Ephraim's Rescue"  on Christmas day!! This is going to be a wonderful Christmas with missionaries all around the mission dressed in white!
Well I wish everyone a great day and a happy week to come.
love
Elder Keeley

No comments:

Post a Comment