It is cold... again... and that means that no one wants to talk. Outside,
us knocking on their door, us shoveling their side walk, or really ever. But Iam not discouraged. Warmth is just around the corner and we cannot WAIT for
it!!!
Also in all of this cold and snowy weather we have had a ton of
time to talk and play and think. One of the things that I have continually come
back to, is the broadcast back in June called "Hastening the Work of
Salvation". It is a GREAT tool and if any of you have not seen or haven't seen it
since it came out, I encourage you from the bottom of my heart to watch it again.
I have seen SOOO many many blessings and felt the spirit SOOO much stronger as I
have been drawn back to it time and again!
Elder
Keeley
Helaman 14:13
No comments:
Post a Comment