Mom my physical Address is the mission home's address and that will not change throughout my mission. This is so that all of my letters and packages and letters get to me. Make sure you send my letters through the postal service and you use first class or priority NOT Parcel post .
Mom I love you so much and I am always praying for you and the rest of the
family. Tell the kids that I loved their letters and that I miss the kids of
all of my sisters terribly. It makes me want to baptize entire families at a
time, not just one or two individuals.
We have nothing to report on this side of the Mississippi other than we are
having exchanges today and that it should be a
very interesting experience.
I love you and am always thinking about you and the family. I hope that
when we meet after this experience that you will meet a man of the Lord and not
a teenager with a name tag.
Sincerely your son,
Elder Keeley
________________________________________________________________
Thanks Dad,
The E-mails mean a lot and I love the days that I can come in here and write you guys. Today is my first test as a leader. We are doing exchanges with the Zone Leaders and I had to plan the entire day out. Elder Hunsaker told me I was over thinking everything and to relax and let the spirit guide me, it was a lot harder to do than you think.
Jacob Johnson the investigator that is getting baptized on the 30th of March came to church this Sunday and that is really exciting because he was with his dad that day and his dad doesn't like the church much.
We have yet to find anyone new to teach in the area and I keep asking myself that question "How can I become the missionary that the Lord wants me to be?" I pray for that inspiration every night, and day.
I learned something about the Holy Ghost today. One of repentance's greatest gifts is to have the opportunity to let the Holy Ghost guide us again. I hope and pray that I will always have the spirit of revelation and discernment in my life. They are so important to the work that I am now doing.
I want to send a CD home to you guys but i also need to tell you that the only way packages will get to me is if you send them through the postal service and you have to use first class or priority not parcel post or UPS or FedEX.
Thanks for all the letters
The E-mails mean a lot and I love the days that I can come in here and write you guys. Today is my first test as a leader. We are doing exchanges with the Zone Leaders and I had to plan the entire day out. Elder Hunsaker told me I was over thinking everything and to relax and let the spirit guide me, it was a lot harder to do than you think.
Jacob Johnson the investigator that is getting baptized on the 30th of March came to church this Sunday and that is really exciting because he was with his dad that day and his dad doesn't like the church much.
We have yet to find anyone new to teach in the area and I keep asking myself that question "How can I become the missionary that the Lord wants me to be?" I pray for that inspiration every night, and day.
I learned something about the Holy Ghost today. One of repentance's greatest gifts is to have the opportunity to let the Holy Ghost guide us again. I hope and pray that I will always have the spirit of revelation and discernment in my life. They are so important to the work that I am now doing.
I want to send a CD home to you guys but i also need to tell you that the only way packages will get to me is if you send them through the postal service and you have to use first class or priority not parcel post or UPS or FedEX.
Thanks for all the letters
your son
Elder Keeley
No comments:
Post a Comment